Embark on a captivating journey through Italy.
Discover the fairytale ‘town of towers’ San Gimignano.
Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
29 meals including breakfast daily (B) and 12 evening meals (D)
17 nights specially selected hotel accommodation Hotel porterage of 1 bag per person (where available)
Personal audio system whilst on tour (where available) ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Local guides as described in the itinerary Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
Hand Selected Albatross Experiences including private boat rides on Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Venice, cruises in Cinque Terre and Capri, plus olive oil tasting in a Tuscan farmhouse ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
Cruise on Lake Como, stay in a dreamy Italian castle, stroll the romantic canals of Venice and explore the idyllic villages of the Cinque Terre.
* The itinerary and hotels featured are based on 2024 tour departures and may be subject to change. For 2023 tour departures, please refer to your pre-departure documentation. Any questions, please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
Extend your holiday by adding another amazing tour.
Pick your preferred tour departure and see all of the amazing tour experiences that may connect before or after your selected departure date. Our full range of tours maybe viewed in our Tour Finder or choose another date above.
Our tours require a moderate level of fitness due to the unique places we visit and stay. This tour is not suited to anyone who has mobility issues
- In mid-summer, the heat may be energy sapping.
- Being in Italy there are a number of beautiful hilltop towns we visit.
- There are a number of beautiful towns and sites we visit which require exploring on foot and often have cobbled-stone streets and uneven walkways.
- In Siena the coach drop off point is between a 10- and 15-minute walk on cobbled stone streets, from the central square.
- In the Cinque Terre you will need to coastal ferry board the boat via a steel gangplank.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
Visit beautiful Ortigia Island, the historical heart of ancient Syracuse.
Explore the dramatic Calanques on a coastal cruise along the Côte d’Azur.
See Segovia’s dramatic Alcázar and relax beside the massive stone aqueduct.