Experience Lapland in the Arctic Circle
Go reindeer sledding through the snowy wilderness and stay in the extraordinary ICEHOTEL
Join us in the Arctic Circle, Lapland, and meet the Sami people, drive a reindeer sled, enjoy huskie rides, snowshoeing and at night time, drive your snowmobile on a safari to dine in a cabin in the forest wilderness. Jump on an icebreaker ship and do a ‘dry suit’ swim in the frozen Baltic Sea. Stay in Santa’s cottages, Kemi’s extraordinary Glass Villas and an amazing Ice Hotel. Visit an Ice castle, dine in an Ice restaurant and gaze in awe at the Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights - dancing a slow ballet above you… what an adventure!
Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
Welcome drink in Helsinki and at the ICEHOTEL 17 meals including buffet breakfast daily (B), 1 lunch (L) and 8 evening meals (D)
Free WiFi at most hotels (where available) 8 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation as described Hotel porterage of 1 bag per person (where available)
ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Local guides as described in the itinerary Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
* All 2025 dates, prices, itineraries and hotels are tentative and may be subject to change. Please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
- Our Christmas, New Year and Northern Lights tours travel throughout the European winter months. The weather can get cold, and roads and pathways can be slippery. When outdoors, please take extra care when navigating slippery surfaces.
- We recommend sturdy waterproof shoes, thick socks, a woollen beanie, thermal underclothes, gloves and sunglasses. You will be comfortable when travelling as your first class coach is fitted with heaters and double glazed windows. Once you arrive at your hotel you will be greeted with a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
- The ‘Northern Lights’ are absolutely at the behest of nature. We will be staying virtually a week in the north of Scandinavia and at some of the very best Aurora spotting locations to be found. We even go on an Aurora snowmobile safari. The chances of catching a wonderful display are very high however, as you will understand, cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to the nature of some of the included excursions on these tours, this tour may not be suitable for anyone with mobility limitations. On these tours you may encounter deeper snow fields, uneven surfaces and icy pathways. These tours are are not suitable for travellers who are unable to walk without assistance.
- Please contact our European Tour Specialists to discuss your specific needs.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
Experience frozen mountains and glaciers, thrilling excursions and fantastic black sand beaches