Unveil the enchanting harbors & towns across the Italian Lakes
Cruise to world famous Portofino and the hidden Abbey of San Fruttuoso.
Enjoy time soaking up the atmosphere of Italy’s famous lakes, explore the historic naval city of Genoa and cruise the coastline to seductive Portofino and idyllic Cinque Terre. Visit the fantastic Ferrari museum, dine in a Tuscan Osteria and stay in an elegant Venetian Villa.
Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
27 meals including breakfast daily (B), lunch in Lucca, Parmesan cheese tasting with a light lunch, wine tasting and lunch at Redaelli de Zinis (L) plus 9 evening meals (D) Welcome drink in Stresa
15 nights specially selected hotel accommodation Hotel porterage of 1 bag per person (where available) Free WiFi at hotels
Personal audio system whilst on tour (where available) Local guides as described in the itinerary ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
Hand Selected Albatross Experiences including private boat trips on Lake Maggiore and Lake Como, wine & olive oil tasting in a Tuscan Osteria, Grappa tasting in Bassano del Grappa, the panoramic train Centovalli Express, cruises Portofino and Cinque Terre ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
Stay 4 nights in Stresa beside wonderful Lake Maggiore
* The itinerary and hotels featured are based on 2024 tour departures and may be subject to change. For 2023 tour departures, please refer to your pre-departure documentation. Any questions, please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
Extend your holiday by adding another amazing tour.
Pick your preferred tour departure and see all of the amazing tour experiences that may connect before or after your selected departure date. Our full range of tours maybe viewed in our Tour Finder or choose another date above.
Due to the nature of the niche places we visit on this tour, to explore all of the beautiful towns and sites a level of mobility is required.
- In mid-summer, the heat may be energy sapping.
- Being in Italy there are a number of beautiful hilltop towns we visit.
- There are a number of beautiful towns and sites we visit which require exploring on foot and often have cobbled-stone streets and uneven walkway.
- In the Cinque Terre you will need to coastal ferry board the boat via a steel gangplank.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
See Segovia’s dramatic Alcázar and relax beside the massive stone aqueduct.
Explore the dramatic Calanques on a coastal cruise along the Côte d’Azur.
Prepare to be awestruck by the stunning cliff-top town of Bonifacio.